Milano Deering Bay – Description
The Milano at Deering Bay condo is located at 13621 Deering Bay Drive in the “City Beautiful” – Coral Gables. The Milano at Deering Bay has an incredible location with amazing views and year round tropical breezes. Coral Gables has long been the desired location for entrepreneurs, industrialists and the “Rich and Famous.” With fabulous Mediterranean architecture, trendy restaurants and shops, Coral Gables is truly the “City Beautiful”!. Built in 2003, the Milano at Deering Bay is available for immediate occupancy. The Milano is a 13-story condominium offering 3 & 4 bedroom condos for sale or rent. The condos range from 2,814 – 4,100 square feet.
A modern fitness center, a media/lounge room, golfing, the Milano condo has many amenities that add to the living experience. Inside you’ll find two, three and four bedroom Coral Gables condos for sale available with 2,814 to 3,288 square feet. Residential features include a private elevator foyer, balconies that are oversized and ten foot ceilings.
The Deering Bay community itself is packed with activities and the profuse amount of nature also makes it great for enjoying a walk and admiring the many sights. However the rest of the city of Coral Gables offers even more to see, explore and do from the shopping of Merrick Park and Miracle Mile to the beauty and history of Fairchild Tropical Gardens and the Biltmore Hotel.
- Building design by Robert M. Swedroe, AIA Architect
- Grand lobby with adjacent social room with bar, serving pantry and entertainment area
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Private lounge-media room
- Security access code entry system
- Fully decorated guest suite
- Twenty-four hour manned Deering Bay gatehouse
- Two parking spaces per residence in controlled access, sub-building garage
- Separate guest, service and golf cart parking
- Storage locker on garage level for each residence
- Bicycle storage
- Mail room