Just outside the historic front facade, the many treats of Collins Avenue beckon. Sidewalk cafes offer a perfect spot for lunch while exploring fashion boutiques and other shops. Walk across the street to Indian Creek to board your yacht, or charter one for the afternoon. Take in a round of golf or a tennis match at nearby country clubs. Make a quick jaunt to Lincoln Road or Bal Harbour Shops for designer creations. Cap off the evening at one of the fine dining destinations in the area or attend a concert at the nearby New World Symphony.
Designed as complete flow-through residences, L’ Atelier offers captivating vistas in every direction. To the east, the gorgeous turquoise blues of the Atlantic blend seamlessly with the horizon. To the west, the emerald greens of the La Gorce Golf Course contrast with the skyline of downtown Miami. To the south, the historical Art Deco District and the towers of South Pointe shine. To the north, Allison Island, the architecture along Collins Avenue and the high-rises of Bal Harbour put the finishing touches on a location that is truly spectacular.
Begin each day with sunrises over the ocean. Savor a warm cup of coffee on your expansive balcony as nothing stands between you and your view. Then, venture downstairs for a walk along a quiet stretch of beachfront, free from the hustle and bustle of tourists and traffic.
- Expansive Balconies with Panoramic Ocean and City Views
- Luxury Poliform Italian Kitchens
- World-Class Gaggenau Appliances
- Bathrooms by Acclaimed Designer Antonio Lupi
- 10 ft. and 11 ft. Ceiling Height in Select Residences
- Flowing half-floor residences on floors 4-14
- Sprawling full floor-through residences on floors 15 and 16
- Lofty 10’ ceiling heights on floors 4-11
- Towering 11’ ceiling heights on floors 12-16