Doral Isles developed by Lennar features an attended gatehouse entryway with private island villages. The community of Doral Isles is divided into 13 subdivisions, each named with Caribbean themes. These subdivisions have unique styles and structural characteristics that would appeal to a diverse group of home owners. Doral Isles has lake-front and free-standing homes, semi-attached houses (coach homes), townhouses, and condominiums.
- A. The Island Club is located in the center of the community on a 4-1/4 acre island resort park with a 21,800 sq. ft. clubhouse, fitness and aerobics center, daily classes including yoga, and a coffee bar
- B. Baseball field, basketball court and soccer field are available for sports enthusiasts
- C. The Grand Room and Rainbow Room are perfect for parties
- D. Gate 1 for entry of Doral Isles community is located on NW 58th street
- E. Gate 2 for entry of Doral Isles community is located on NW 107th Avenue
Some top rated schools near this community include Doral Academy Charter High School, Doral Performing Arts and Entertainment Academy, Renaissance Elementary Charter School, and Doral Academy of Technology.
Many residents choose to purchase homes in Doral Isles for its famous clubhouse. The clubhouse in this community provides a vacation like feel to all of its residents and visitors. Some of the amenities include a fully equipped fitness center with lake views and on site personal trainers, as well as a sauna and aerobic room. The clubhouse also features two pool areas complete with a play area for kids and a waterfall. Residents can enjoy the onsite restaurant and have food and drinks delivered to their poolside tables and lounge chairs while they tan and play with the kids. In addition there is also a full soccer field and volleyball court. Doral Isles takes up the entire city block between 107th and 114th avenues and 58th street and 74th street.