Coral Gables was carefully and thoughtfully designed to be a beautiful city. Many of the early buildings, both public and private, set a standard of elegance that still defines the tone and ambience of the city we know today. Many of these treasures have been designated as historic landmarks.
100 Andalusia Coral Gables – Kitchen Features
- European wood cabinetry, custom-designed exclusively for Andalusia, with decorative doors, 3″ crown molding, granite counter tops, and stainless steel accents.
- Recessed lighting
- Side-by-side, frost-free stainless refrigerator with icemaker
- Stainless electric range with self-cleaning oven
- Built-in microwave oven
- Stainless multi-cycle dishwasher
- Under mount stainless steel double sink
100 Andalusia Coral Gables – Master bath:
- Custom cabinetry with marble countertop
- Vitreous china lavatory
- Elongated water closet
- Elegant designer fixtures and accessories
- Full mirrored bathrooms